Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Say cheese!

Waaaaaayyyy back when I was pregnant, I got a gift certificate to a local portrait studio from my cousins Beth and Lauren. Unfortunately, back in January when I went to make an appointment for Connor's 6 month pictures, I found out the place had closed down. Lucky for us, they were bought out by another company and recently re-opened. They were nice enough to honor the gift certificate, so we decided to get some 1 year old portraits taken this past weekend. It turns out my son, even with two teeth coming in simultaneously, is quite the ham. Despite the fact it was late in the day (smack in the middle of witching hour, in fact) he did really well and we got some really cute pictures.

When we make our trek up North (in exactly 9 days - YEAH), we will come with pictures in hand. Till then, here's a sneak preview!

My baby


Here comes trouble...


Everyone's favorite Pats fan!


A collection of the many faces of Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment