Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clean as a whistle

Today was an exciting day in the Power household. First, Connor lost his umbilical cord this morning during one of his many, many feedings (this child is an animal). Right after that, we decided to give him his first official bath. Thank goodness my mom is around because bathing a baby is a two person job. I also credit Dave with my skills at bathing - he taught me a few weeks ago what NOT to do when I saw pics of Dave bathing Will (fully clothed). Connor started out not liking anything about the bath, but by the time we moved to his back he seemed to be ok being naked. This is no surprise to me because he is always trying to get out of his swaddles, clothes, and anything else we put on him.
Below are a few pictures of the big event:





No comments:

Post a Comment