Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Perfect 10

My little man turned 10 months old yesterday!! We celebrated with another trip to the doctor for...take a guess...poop. I am happy to report that he didn't loose any weight despite not keeping much of anything in him this last week. He is feeling much better now and is back to his old "not sleeping" self (more on that in a future post). We had a nice quiet weekend and Connor got to go swimming with his cousins again. Even though it always feels like summer in Florida, Memorial Day will always be the start of summer for me. Which only means my munchkin's 1st birthday is right around the corner! We can't wait!

Pulling all the toys out at once is his favorite thing


but he flashes his "up to no good" smile and I cant help but laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment