Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, August 30, 2010

Moving on Up

Today, Connor is officially transitioning into the toddler room at preschool! He had to be fully walking in order to move into the "big kid" room and since he has taken off, he is all set to go. This, of course, means he leaves his beloved Ms. Marie. Marie has been a working moms dream! She is the sweetest, most loving, caring infant teacher I could have possible asked for and I am so upset he isn't going to be with her everyday. Luckily, she will be right down the hall and helping him through this transition.

This all means that my little man is growing up (I know, he's only 13 months), but to see your little baby walking around does a number on your heart. I know how fast time goes by, so I am just going to fully enjoy every single moment. I just ADORE him!!

Ready, set...


And there he goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment