Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, January 19, 2009

Belly pics

Well, after much nagging from my family (a.k.a. Mom) - here are the latest pictures of my belly and it's new development. Since I have officially "popped", I thought I would share. Of course by doing this I will forever have a dreaded paper trail of what my belly used to look like. Now my poor child can be tortured with "before mommy had you, this is what I used to look like" stories. Not to mention, the intention was to share how my belly was growing, but now that I sit and look closely at these pictures I realize that my ass has grown as well (Oh YEAH! Just what I always wanted- bigger hips and ass than I had before). I will continue to keep you updated on our progress, although I may look for more flattering pants to take pictures in (and no more zooming in).

The first picture was taken on January 8, 2009 - the week of my last doctor's appointment. The second picture I took this morning, so all of this happened in just 11 days!

1 comment:

  1. Bee, while you have definitely "popped" in the sense of "there's something different here," your stomach is flatter than 99.999% of the NON-pregnant population! Not that I'm surprised, seeing as you were my bridal workout inspiration. Anyway, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete