Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Not a grain of rice anymore...

On Tuesday I went for my 2nd doctor's appointment and all went well. The doctor says everything is going great and all my blood test came back perfect. We got our second ultrasound picture and I was absolutely amazed at the difference between the first and the second! I just kept saying "Holy Cow!" over and over when I saw it (I am trying my hardest to cut back on the cursing - which is extremely hard for me to do, for those who know me well). Dr. Newman finally told me he needed me to stop bouncing up and down so much so he could get a good picture (and boy did he ever). I now see why I have been sooooo tired! That baby grew A LOT in just 4 weeks!


Ultasound at 6 weeks and 4 days (December 8, 2008):

(that tiny little thing at the top of the "black hole" is our little peanut!)


Ultrasound at 11 weeks (January 6, 2009):

(It's starting to look like a REAL BABY NOW!!!)


6 comments:

  1. Baby Power is so cute already! Love the blog, Bee--Uncle Dave and I will be faithful followers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new Auntie!!! I can't wait!! This gives me even more reasons to come to Florida...babysitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I got goose bumps. The baby has grown so much from the first picture.
    Congratulations!!! How exciting.
    This blog idea is perfect. It will be around forever and fun to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunny and Mark ...

    We are sooooooooo frickin' happy for you guys (see, I'm trying not to curse too) ... I wish we could have been in Jersey for Christmas so we could have been a part of the "Big Reveal" ... It wasn't in the cards this year ...

    Ok, I want to get in on the name ideas... How 'bout Derek or Mariano or maybe Tino? They work if the baby is a girl too, just add an "a" ... You know, like, Dereka or Mariana or Tina ... You get the idea ... ;-) Oh never mind ...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    Domo

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!! I was so upset we couldnt be there when you told the family. But I must say I had a feeling that you were gonna tell us that you have a little on the way! We are sooo excited to have a new baby around and let me tell you Kaylee is ready to help you with anything and everything when your here!!!
    Call if you need anything
    xoxoxo
    Sarah, Mark, Brandyn, Kaylee and Cassidy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!
    This is such a great idea! :-)
    So happy for you guys, your Mom and I were talking about YOU getting pregnant on Thanksgiving. So the tired part should be over soon....good luck making it through the end of the 1st trimester, gets better after that, sure everyone told you already. Good luck and I'll be checking in. XOXOXOXXO Jenn and the fam

    ReplyDelete