Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IT'S A...........................BABY!!

We stayed strong today and although we could have had the big reveal, we did not find out the sex of the baby. We are looking forward to being just as surprised as everyone else. We did however, get an up close look at all the baby's organs - lungs, heart, kidneys, bladder, brain, arms and legs - and everything looks great. The baby is developing according to schedule and we are both doing well. It is always incredibly exciting (and a relief) to see that heart beating. It's a constant reminder of how lucky we are. I cannot wait to meet this little baby!!

18 weeks...(a look from the inside)












18 weeks (the view from the outside)

5 comments:

  1. He looks just like His dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could see a brain that puts it out as far as being like the father more like the mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm officially guessing. But I can't decide! The ultrasound looks like a boy, but your belly looks like a girl. I guess I'm not officially guessing...yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way Mark... I think the baby has Nonnie Jr. looks. :+) but your looks will be fine also.
    This is so exciting. I can not believe how clear the ultrasounds are, its so beautiful, can not wait!!!!!!!
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard for me to tell whats going on, is the whiter parts of the image the head/face?

    I'm so excited for you B and I just love this blog. A great Keepsake for the baby.

    ReplyDelete