Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Orville Redenbacher is that you???

I just felt the baby move for the first time!! I was so excited and confused that I almost missed it. My doctor had asked me at my last appointment if I felt any movement yet, but I hadn't. He told me that it happens for most between 16-20 weeks and that many women describe it as feeling like there are butterflies in their stomach or like popcorn popping. Well, this definitely felt like popcorn popping to me. At first, I thought I had sat on my cell phone and it was vibrating. Then after I grabbed my phone from under my leg, I realized that wasn't it at all and then I remembered - POPCORN! I put my hand on my stomach, but it's just not something that you can feel from the outside just yet. Either way I was very excited for this new milestone and now I am just sitting here waiting and hoping that it happens again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you thought it was your cell phone at first. Tell Orville we can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete