Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got, sugar?

Today I went for my monthly appointment and my glucose screening test. At first, I didn't think the sugar filled drink tasted that bad, but halfway through the bottle I was praying I wouldn't gag, upchuck, and have to start over. I made it through and should have the results in about two days. Let's hope all is well.

As for the appointment, all went well and the baby and I are doing just fine. The baby was moving like crazy after getting his/her sugar shock and the heartbeat sounded wonderful, as usual. After my appointment, I decided to start checking out day care places around our house. All I can say about that is...are you sure you don't want to be a snowbird, Nonni? Living in Florida for the winter isn't so bad. PLEASE!!

Below are pictures from today. I am officially just over 26 weeks now.




1 comment:

  1. Yay for you keeping that stuff down! I remember mentally chanting, "It's just flat orange soda. It's just flat orange soda." Why that helped, I have no idea, since who wants to choke back a glass of flat orange soda with extra sugar?

    PS-You are definitely still rocking the I-swallowed-a-basketball silhouette (as in, all belly). Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete