Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

April Showers...bring presents!!

Well, technically the shower was on May 2nd, but I couldn't come up with a name for this post. As most of you know, this past weekend was baby shower weekend! I had a great time in Jersey and my mom threw me the most beautiful shower (thank you also to Coleen for your house and your help)! I posted a few pictures below of the festivities. Thank you everyone for coming and for all your generosity. I wish I could have taken everything back here with me (in due time it will all be here), but a few items did get jammed into my carry on. Among them...the baby's first Red Sox and Patriots Jerseys, an adorable Winnie the Pooh robe, the softest blanket I have ever felt, the sweater and booties Nonni knitted, and the "party at my crib" onesie. I cant wait to start to set up the nursery!!

4 generations (including the little one in the belly)

My sister-in-law Lynne

Mom and Coleen showing me the room

Britt and Alex
Nonni and Kerri
Sweater knitted by Nonni
Baby's first Red Sox Jersey

No comments:

Post a Comment