Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Up close and personal

Today we had our 3D ultrasound, thanks to my wonderful co-workers, who gave it to me as my birthday gift last month. I scheduled it for Mother's Day weekend and it was the greatest gift I could have gotten. As you will see from the succession of pictures below, my baby is nothing if not determined. The baby just had to show us how good he/she is at sucking its thumb. Well, I don't have to write much, since these pictures speak for themselves...THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Since most of you got to see me last weekend and now you have an up close look at Baby Power, make sure you cast your vote for boy or girl!













4 comments:

  1. still gotta go with boy...but so excited for July 30 either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so excited, it is so magical, we were so emotional. What a great Mother's Day Gift to all of us. Thank you and I say its a Boy!
    We love you soooooo much
    Mommy/Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd Try- Nana said a Girl, Grampa said ask me in Aug.

    ReplyDelete