Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, November 2, 2009

No more monkeying around

I have always loved Halloween. I am pretty sure it is because of the candy. I still went out trick or treating my senior year of high school and ever since then I have waited for the day I could go legitimately go out again. Saturday I was finally allowed b/c I have a little nugget of my own now. Connor was a monkey for Halloween and boy was he cute! We went out with his cousins Alyssa, Austin and Ali. Connor could not keep up with the big kids though; he made it all of 3 houses before falling asleep in my arms. Then 3 houses later his costume was complete off because lets face it, even on an October night in Florida, it was still too hot to keep on for long. Luckily, my mom was down for the weekend so that meant a TON of pictures. Here are my favs!
Right before we left to go trick or treating:


Exactly 3 houses later:






No comments:

Post a Comment