Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Saturday, November 7, 2009

That's how I roll!!

Back in September Connor rolled onto his side for the first time. Since then he has been trying to figure out how to get that little leg over and his arm out from underneath him. He has accomplished rolling over to his tummy on our bed, but I consider the bed cheating a little. He usually just pushes his weight down till he can get onto his belly. This morning however, he officially rolled over. We were playing on his play mat and he suddenly just did it. I, of course, squealed in delight and started cheering and clapping like a lunatic (as you can see by my son's face below, he thought I was acting like a nut too).


The best part is that I put him back on his back, so I could get my phone and call Mark and my parents and when I came back in the room, he was back on his tummy. He proceeded to do it 3 times. It's no fluke now...crawling here we come!




No comments:

Post a Comment