Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, February 1, 2010

Half way there!

Connor is officially half way to his 1st birthday!! I cannot believe 6 months has gone by already! We celebrated his big 6 month milestone with an introduction to the world of solid foods! I feel like I have been waiting for this day for months (6 to be exact). We went to the doctor for his check up and were given the green light on solids. I decided to start with rice cereal, but he wasn't a big fan so we have moved on to veggies now. He got his first sampling of peas last night and although he didn't eat much, he managed to take in a few spoonfuls (just enough for some interesting diapers this morning).

My little man is getting so big too. He now weighs 16 lbs and is 27 inches tall. I think he takes after his G-Pop because there isn't much tall and skinny going on in our house.

Connor dressed for success on his half birthday:

1 comment:

  1. Happy six-month birthday, little man! You are so cute in your button-down shirt! We miss and love you! (Happy bday to your dad, too.) Love, the Noons

    ReplyDelete