Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lucky 7

My little man is 7 months old today! I cannot believe how fast time flies, but I try to enjoy every single moment and new milestone. He is great at sitting up, starting to eat more solids (although he is still picky), and is starting to grow into his personality. You can tell that he wants to crawl so badly and he has perfected getting up on all fours, rocking back and forth, and then falling down. So, I say it will be lucky #7 and he will be on the move sometime this month. Ill be sure to post video when that happens. Until then, my little munchkin is nothing but smiles...and what a smile it is!



1 comment:

  1. My little butterball is getting so big and that smile and eyes just melt you away. I love you CONNOR!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete