Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Shower - Take Two!

Last week, my two bestest girls at work (Barbrie and Jenn) threw me a beautiful baby shower. I was completely surprised, which luckily no one caught on film (because I have been told I was as red as red can get). They worked so hard to pull it all together and I love them for it! I honestly could not work with two better girls that I feel lucky to call my friends. I got lots of adorable stuff and some definite necessities that I didn't have yet, so it was a great day. Plus I think I had the most amazing piece (who am I kidding "pieces") of cake I have ever tasted.

B and Jenn made this; complete with the softest little stuffed animals

Ice cream cake from ColdStone - if you haven't had one yet, go and get one!

I thought they only did this at bridal showers, but I was wrong

Thank you Auntie B and Auntie Jenn, you guys are the BEST!!! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I feel so special =D=D

    You are sooo welcome, Bee! I am just happy you got some of the stuff you needed!

    I can not wait to meet the little one..I know you are going to be a wonderful mom because you are such a good person!

    ReplyDelete