Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pack it up, pack it in, let the countdown begin...

So we are finally in the last month!! Yesterday, officially marked week 36 and we are now in countdown mode at our house. I went to the doctor today and everything went very well. The baby is in the head down position, although that doesn't stop those arms and legs from kicking away at my ribcage. It is amazing to actually see the baby shift from one side of my stomach to another. I will never get tired of that feeling and I realize I should treasure every moment now because before I know it, this little one will finally be here. Last week at my appointment the doctor told me to pack a bag, so I did, and we are all ready to go whenever this child decides to bless us with his/her presence. I still can't believe that sometime in the VERY near future, we are going to be parents!

I realize I haven't posted an actual belly shot in a while, so for those of you that requested it...enjoy!


36 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sending the update. I love looking at you and reading all your updates and the progress, it is a little story that we can all be part of plus you write it so well. We are all getting so excited and ready to be parents, grandparents, uncle's, etc. WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, can't wait to hear from you that baby power is here!

    Vivy & Domo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B,
    I hope you don't mind, but I added your site to my favs on my blog. If you feel your site is a little too persnal, I will remove it. I love it and thought a lot of Mom's to be and Mom's already been there, done that, would appreciate your stories.
    lemme know ...
    Vivy

    ReplyDelete