Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Going nowhere

I went to the doctor today for my 38 week checkup and so far we are going nowhere (except back to the doctor in a week). I am exactly ZERO cm dilated, although the doctor tells me that doesn't mean anything and I could still go into labor tomorrow. I think this is yet another thing they tell you to make you feel better, especially when it is over 100 degrees in the middle of July and you are HUGE! So for now, we just wait, but I will take any suggestions on how to get this show on the road!!

PS - this is probably the WORST picture I have ever taken, but so many of you keep insisting I post a new picture. My face now looks about as big as my belly and I look like I haven't slept in weeks (although in my defense, I have not slept "well" in weeks).

4 comments:

  1. You look great, and your face looks just the same, even if you FEEL big everywhere. I wasn't dilated or effaced at my 39-wk appt, and I went into labor 2 days later. (After a 7-mile walk.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joanna, you look beautifu, this is the 1st time I actually see me in you, when I was pregnant I have a picture that reminds of this one. I will find the picture it is so amazing. So I must be so gorgeous! Thank you for keeping everyone posted, we all look forward to your pictures and notes. I Love you so much Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. B, you might think this is a bad pic, but personally you look fabulous. You look happy and excited and you're actually glowing.
    A beautiful mama to be.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just two more days and we can have a BIRTH day party for the new Power and the old one also!

    ReplyDelete