Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thank heaven, for grandparents

This past weekend my mom and dad came down to visit. I have never seen two people work so hard and still have so much fun. We finally put together the nursery and it came out GREAT!! There is NO WAY Mark and I could have done all of that without my parents, so I thank you both from the bottom of my heart!! In the midst of all that hard work we took a little time out to go to my doctor's appointment where they got to hear the heartbeat of their first grandchild! It was a great weekend overall and I still cannot believe my little peanut will be here in just a few weeks.

Here are a couple of pics of the nursery...we love it!


Baby's first library

Crib all ready to go

Artwork (thanks to Papi) and an amazing border (thanks to my Buddy)

Dresser/Changing table

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunny.
    The room is too cute! Everything is adorable.

    ReplyDelete